To celebrate the release of Joey Pepper's first-ever signature shoe with HUF Footwear, we've teamed up with Joey's shop sponsor Orchard Skateshop for a Pepper Pro Release Weekend Extravaganza. Orchard will be hosting the event all day this Saturday and Sunday, February 16th & 17th, which will include:
• Get a FREE limited edition HUF X Orchard X Pepper Snapback hat with the purchase of any color of Joey's pro model shoe! *While Supplies Last.
• 15% off all HUF brand products including footwear, apparel & headwear!
• All Expedition decks $40+ grip!
Saturday February 16th at 5PM:
Meet & Greet / Autograph session with Joey Pepper
Saturday February 16th from 8 - 11PM - 21+
• Official shoe release party and "DOWNEASTER" art show.
• Featuring artwork from Rocco Hodgdon & Joey Pepper
• Free Pabst Blue Ribbon!
Downeaster Art Show: featuring work by Rocco Hodgdon & Joey Pepper, longtime friends who grew up skateboarding together in Maine.
Rocco is the proprietor of Death or Glory Tattoos in Westbrook ME, and makes one of a kind, hand painted wood cutouts heavily influenced by tradtional tattoo imagery.
Joey Pepper creates sculptural lighting pieces made entirely from solid wood. Rigid geometry, organic fluidity, dark and light, are all forces which converge to create these lamps. Rather than getting caught up in manipulating something to be what it cannot be, these pieces embrace light's ability to filter through any given openings, silhouette the shade and highlight the base of the lamps.